Saturday, September 20, 2008

The best of en-tur-tain-munt (part 3)

Damn, this blog feels like it has existed for ages, but it's only been around 3 months. Crazy to think of, isn't it?
I've noticed that my posts lately have turned into news, rather than just posting random shit like the early days. I know in part two of the "best of" I said I was going to fix this (and sort of did, for a while), but I guess I have a fear of failure. This time, I promise it will only get better.
Thanks to everyone that has contributed and supported us in the last few months of its existence. Special thanks go out to Jarrod Scully and Adri Leya.
But enough of that. Onto the "best of."

The best of Ty Walters
The Weekly Shuffle (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)
Repost this!

The best of Danny Ford
Redefine part 1: Space
Redefine part 2: Time
Irrelevance (D.F. #1)

The best of Nello De Angelis
Condemned Cinema Pt. II - Dead Alive

Here are parts one and two of our "best of" segments.

No comments: