Tuesday, September 2, 2008

State of the blog: September 2, 2008

Well, we won an award. Yep, the Blog of the Day Awards recognized en-tur-tain-munt as the blog of the day for Labor Day. Exciting? Yeah. Thanks to whoever nominated us.

Kaleb designed an e-mail button for us, there on the right. When you click it, it opens an e-mail window instantly, with my e-mail address in the "To:" line. Feel free to suggest topics, voice an opinion, or just say hi. He's also designing new buttons for your webpage or Myspace page, so look out for those very soon.

I'll probably be getting a tattoo soon, and I have two very interesting and original ideas for them. I'm not going to divulge them here, but I'll just let you all know that these will be written about, and they will be one-of-a-kind.

No comments: