Friday, November 14, 2008

The best of en-tur-tain-munt (part 4)

Well, I've had the blog for 4 1/2 months now, and it's been quite the ride. Another "best of" segment means that I (and my three former writers) have written 200 posts total. Seems like a big number, doesn't it? For 137 days, that isn't all that bad. An average of what, 1.4 posts a day? I'm proud of it. This blog is my child.
Now that I'm getting misty-eyed, let's get into it.

Ongoing series
An exercise in ridiculousness (1) (2)
Irrelevance (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
Mini movie reviews (1) (2) (3) (4)
Ridiculosity: A Lifetime of the Unabashedly Bizarre (1) (2)

Food
Steven Segal's Lightning Bolt: Cherry Charge
Mozzerella Stick & Marinara flavored Pringles
Hungry Howie's Howie Bread
Ol' Glory Energy Drink
"4 Cheese" Doritos

Music
Why I hate mainstream music (rock) (country) (rap)


For the other "best of" segments, click here for number one, here for number two, and here for number three.

No comments: