Friday, August 8, 2008

Ty's Newest Slave

My name is Aniello, but everyone calls me Nello. People ask me how to pronounce Aniello, but I'm still not 100% sure on the correct pronunciation. By the way, that's me on the right if you didn't know that Aniello was a man's name.

Other people on this blog have said things about themselves like their beliefs and such. To be honest, I don't have any beliefs. Sure I believe in the fact that Godard forever changed French cinema as a whole, but is that really a belief? Eh, I don't think so. If I were to label some things about myself though it'd sound something like this:

Cinema is my life. Most of my days revolve around watching film, discussing film and writing films. As I stated before, I don't really believe in anything, but I do believe that Pixar is kicking the shit out of Dreamworks Animation, The Prestige was better than the Illusionist and that every American citizen has to see Funny Games so they can all have their insides churned.

Don't expect much out of me except posts relating to film or other various things that Herr Ty Walters asks me to write. Other than that, I've heard this is a pretty snazzy blog, so I'm hoping that I just don't fuck it up. Especially with this post.

No comments: