Saturday, August 2, 2008

I'm co-writing a new blog

So I'm now writing for another blog. Don't worry, it won't effect anything here, except I'll be linking to it whenever I write a new post (like now).
The blog is called IndieKit, and is essentially about all things independent (music, movies, etc.). The administrator behind this blog, Katz, is also admin of one of my favorite music blogs on the web, Radiobutt. As far as I can tell, there will be a ton of people contributing to this blog, so check in regularly.
I wrote a brand new article about people using independent music in nationally syndicated commercials. I focused on the new Converse commercial featuring a song by Julian Casablancas of the Strokes, Pharrell Williams from N.E.R.D., and Santogold. It's located here. I'll let you all know every time I post something new.

No comments: