Thursday, August 14, 2008

State of the blog: August 14, 2008

Hello everyone. Short update today, I promise.

Seeing as I'm approaching 100 posts pretty quickly, I've been putting together another "best of" segment. It'll essentially be the exact same thing as the last one.

Nello and I have a dual review of Tropic Thunder being posted tomorrow. It'll work like an interview, where a question about what we thought of the movie will be asked, and we'll reply. I also have a Weekly Shuffle to do tomorrow, so it's a busy day.

I have a great idea for the "cover of the week" Anna started a few days ago. The first example of my idea will probably be posted this Monday or Tuesday.

Since school started where I live, my pageviews have gone down about 40%. I am begging you all to advertise this blog as much as possible, to make up for lost readers. But interestingly, Sunday was a record-breaking day for me. Weird, I know.

No comments: