Thursday, August 21, 2008

Seinfeld/It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Campus Tours

Do I have any readers that are fans of Seinfeld? You know, the show about nothing?
Well, there is a giant Seinfeld-mobile touring colleges around the nation, and I want to go. The website is located here. They stop in Phoenix on September 26 and 27. The interior of the bus has TVs playing Seinfeld, props and costumes from the show, one of the Emmys the show won, a chance to play the Scene It? version of the game, and giant bins containing Seinfeldian food (including Kramer's nonfat frozen yogurt bars, Snapple, Twix, Snickers, and black and white cookies).

Would anyone be up for going? The only reason I ask over my blog is because I want to write about it after I go.

UPDATE: I'd also like to go to the campus tour for It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. The site is here. They'll be here on September 2nd. I'd rather go to this one than the other.

No comments: