Sunday, August 3, 2008

State of the blog: August 3, 2008


Hi everyone. Not a lot to update about today, so this will be pretty short.

As you can tell, Danny started writing for me the other day. We used a semi-old rant of his as a first post. He'll probably be writing for me once a week or so. No big deal.

I also added another writer. Her name is Anna, and she lives in Michigan. She'll be writing more frequently than Danny, but not as frequently as myself. Two to three times a week.

Like I posted yesterday, I'm now co-writing a blog. It can be found here. It's called IndieKit, and focuses on the independent scene. Pretty neat stuff. There are three or four contributors so far, some even in different countries. Awesome.

The Paul Budnitz interview was very well-recieved. Thanks to everyone who contributed kind comments about it. I don't have any other interviews planned at this point in time, but I'll keep you all updated.

No comments: