Tuesday, August 19, 2008

State of the blog: August 19, 2008

Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of updates today. I was going to write a long bit earlier, but I just didn't feel up to it.

Nello's "Condemned Cinema" posts will start tomorrow. The first film he'll be writing about is The Boondock Saints, a 1999 film about two Bostonian brothers that "righteously" kill people. Great movie, and his analysis is amazing.

I'm not entirely sure why, but we've gotten somewhere around 15,000 pageviews in the last two days. Yesterday, I checked it to see that I had 6,000-something, and still climbing. It stopped at 9,055. Today I've had 6,200 so far. I definitely don't think these are real, seeing as 95% of the readers came from Google. I'm convinced I'm being Google bombed. I just wish whomever is doing it would have told me first.

Danny is going to start writing a lot more often. He has two things coming in the next week, so keep your eyes peeled for those. He mostly writes about theories, much like I did a few months ago.

I have a few more of those "Stuff I found in my room" posts lined up, too. These items are a tad more interesting, I promise.

Post 100 will be tomorrow, too. I'm excited. I am, of course, doing another "best of" segment.

As always, thanks for reading.

No comments: