Thursday, July 24, 2008

State of the blog: July 24, 2008

First off, I'd like to extend my thanks to Travis for making me a header. It is literally exactly what I pictured in my head. Beautiful, isn't it? He's been added to the "Friends of the blog" section on the right.

Like I said in my last State of the blog, I have a zillion ideas swimming around. But I want to know what you want me to write about. Send me an e-mail, leave a comment on this post, or contact me on Myspace to let me know.

I'm pretty sure I'll have an interview by this Saturday for the Saturday Morning Interview section. Fingers crossed, eh?

I'm thinking part 2 of the "Animals and insects named after celebrities" post is going to be other things named after people, like stars, hospitals, and cities. We'll see.

Danny is definitely on board for being a writer and co-writer for this blog. I hate to say it, but that comes as a huge relief for me. I spend a lot of time writing about things on here, making sure everyone has at least one post to read a day, so it'll be nice to have some of that lifted once he comes 'round.

No comments: