Monday, October 13, 2008

Why I hate America sometimes: Reason #4802754

Last night, I was eating in at my local Jack In The Box with my friend and frequent dinner time comrade, Vance, when I nearly had a heart attack. I was applying a generous amount of hot sauce onto my taco, when I saw the horrible sight pictured below:

Does anything look amiss to you? No? Maybe I need to emphasize it a bit:

See it yet? I can zoom in further, if you'd like:

Your eyes don't decieve you. There is a fucking "HOLD HERE" tab on this hot sauce packet. Have we become this dumb as a society that we need instructions on how to open a goddamn packet of hot sauce?
There should be a new general rule in America: if you can't figure out how to open it, you don't get to eat it. fuck these "instructions." Stupidity = starvation. Simple as that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's for legality reasons. Some dumbass probably got some in his eye and sued because it didn't tell him how to hold it right