Tuesday, October 7, 2008

State of the blog: October 7, 2008

First of all, I'm sorry. I know I haven't really been updating as frequently as I used to, and it's mostly because of the job that I had (and lost). This week will be different, though. I promise to have at least two updates every day.

Second, I decided that I'm going to write a book. Or rather, a novella. It's going to be a completely exaggerated depiction of my life, now and in the future. I'll call it a fictional autobiography. Some of you may be familiar with one of the chapters, posted on my Myspace blog (and soon to be posted on here). I'm currently brainstorming ideas about potential life events, so feel free to help me in that process. The tenative title is "Ridiculosity: A Lifetime of the Unabashedly Bizarre."

Third, I know I've been writing about food a lot lately, and that's because it's incredibly easy and fun. I have something planned for this week, then next week, then I'll hold off on the foodstuffs for a while. Promise.

Fourth, I've given up on Quincy, for the time being. Sucks, but whatever.

Fifth, I have several new sections to add to the site, including one that my friend Vance suggested. Expect to see one today or tomorrow.

Sixth, my iTunes is acting up, so I haven't been able to write The Weekly Shuffle. I know some of you enjoyed reading that, so I'll try to figure the problem out ASAP. Consider this a hiatus.

Seventh, we were briefly mentioned in the Food Notes blog, for my review of the mozzerella stick Pringles. It's weird to see the blog "getting out" there like that.

No comments: