Monday, January 26, 2009

"Tales from the Gypped"

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, I've had a lot of personal shit going on that has prevented me from writing in any way, shape, form, or fashion.
But do you see that neat little title above this post? That's what my memoir is going to be called. And in my dreams, the picture on the front will be of a zombie losing a card game or something. It'll be a memoir, told in the Augusten Burroughs-like style of a bunch of different unrelated short stories about things that have really happened to me. I have a solid 6 ideas going so far, two of which I've written about already on this blog (the ever-infamous "Flintstones Vitamins" and "Warriors of Virtue" posts). I expect for this to be taking up a lot of my time in the future, so I won't be updating this blog all that often anymore, at least until I either finish writing about all six subjects or get bored with the project.
So, Blogger, I bid thee farewell. Perhaps for a week, perhaps for a month, but definitely for a little while.

I love you.
-Ty "shaky toes" Walters

1 comment:

Bookish.Spazz said...

hmmm? apparently, I am now angrily voicing my opinions on your blog by leaving this comment. How interesting.