Thursday, January 8, 2009

State of the blog: January 8, 2009

Well, shit. I haven't been updating for the last two or three weeks, and I'm sorry. I have three excuses:

#1: Work - I've been working a lot lately. Yep.

#2: Computer access - Due to my stupidity, I can't access a computer at my house for the time being. Not sure how long this is going to last, but you guys will be the first to know when it stops.

#3: My mother - My mom had her hip replaced on the 29th, and my job has been to keep my house from burning down like she does every single day.

Other than that, not a lot else has been going on in my life. I'm writing, but only by hand. Sure, it's slow and tedious, but I still need an outlet.
So with that said, I have a ton of new ideas for the new year. Expect most of them to be used by mid-March, since I'm an asshole.

I decided to delete the "top 20 of '08" posts. I'm never going to finish it, and it is time to move on. Get over it, kiddos.
Expect a few major updates in the next few days. I won't be on every day, but I'll try my hardest for you people.

1 comment:

Adri Cowan said...

It's okay, Ty, we still love you. And we understand. Just keep the good stuff comin' per usual!