Thursday, January 15, 2009

Irrelevance (#11)

"Hack your brain"
Boston.com has a neat how-to chart on their site with a few drugless-but-still-trippy experiments you can try out, including the interesting-sounding "putting halved ping pong balls on your eyes and listening to radio static makes you hallucinate" trick. I really want to try it as soon as possible.
Found on Neatorama.

Worst things in the world
I was at work today, and my friend/manager Ryan and I agreed that shitting on someone's chest without their permission is one of the worst/most unforgivable things in the world. As to how this came about, I'll only say that it had to do with our attraction to Zooey Deschanel.
Anyways, back in the day, I started writing a list with my friend Matt titled "the 100 worst things in the world," and got to writing around 40 of them. I still want to finish this list, so if you have anything that you think deserves to be on it, please let me know. I will give you credit, of course.

Some examples from Matt and I's list:
-When you peel off the wax paper from a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and the entire chocolate bottom comes off with it.
-When you turn on your iPod or other music player, and the music is REALLY FUCKING LOUD (this is also valid in cars).

Like I said, if you have ANYTHING that could POSSIBLY be in consideration for this list, let me know. When I do write the list, it will be in single-sentence format like the two examples above, to cut down on your time and mine.

Rescue Ink strikes again!
Longtime readers of my blog may remember a small post I did back in August about the groups of tattooed bikers that run an animal adoption agency in New York. Well, they are at it again, this time rescuing 180 orphaned kittens from a foreclosed home (news article here). They also have a website now, located here.

Batman classified ad
I just found this neat print on Turntable Lab's website:
I want it pretty badly. I'll bet it'll sell out soon, since everyone has Joker-mania right now.

No comments: